Macro PP Fiber Nigeria Price of Building Materials Order From Chongqing
Our company Chongqing Joywell Trade Co., Ltd. is a foreign trade company. With its 14 years’ experience, now our main products are building materials and medical equipment. Of all the building materials (construction materials ), plastic fiber(synthetic fiber ) and steel fiber are the two types of fibers used for construction. Plastic fiber is also called, synthetic fiber, concrete fiber, engineering fiber or construction fiber. It includes PP ( polypropylene ) fiber of all types, such as monofilament, mesh, twisted bundle and curved, PAN ( polyacrylonitrile ) fiber, PVA ( polyvinyl alcohol ) fiber, PET ( polyester ) fiber and glass fiber. These fibers are used to fill in the cement concrete, asphalt concrete or mortar to improve reinforcement of concrete. Nowadays, these fibers are necessary and widely used in construction and engineering projects.
Curved PP macro fiber introduction:
Curved PP fiber is a new type of construction materials used for concrete reinforcement. It is used to take the place of steel fibre to reinforce the cement concrete in construction. it has the advantage of easy dispersing, crack resistance, and easy for construction. And there is no need for any special maintenance.
Acid & Alkali resistance
Function of Curved PP Fiber:
1. Decrease the danger from crack of the concrete; increase the intensity of anti-stretch, anti-bending.
2. Decrease the breakage when earthquake or other terrible natural disasters happen
3. Decrease the inner fatal defect of the concrete.
4. Protect the steel bar from corroding; increase the durability of the concrete structure
5. Increase the abrasion resistance of the concrete
6. No abrasion to the mixing equipment.
1.Surface of road and highway.
2.Toll station, Concrete panel, Factory floor, Tunnel, Roof, Parking lot and Wharf of the port.
3. Bridge project, Water conservancy project.
1.Add 3-8g BlackCurved Polypropylene Fiber per cubic meter of concrete.
2.30-54mm BlackCurved Polypropylene Fiber for reinforcement, but 20-30mm for shotcrete.
3. Put the crushed stones, sand and fiber into the blender at the same time, stir them up. Then add water into it and continue to stir until they mix completely.
Two types of curved PP macro fiber:
Chongqing Joywell Trade Co., Ltd always uphold the value of Integrity first, Customer first since it is established in 1999. We not only provide our customers with good products but also best service.That's why we are choosed by our customers.
We are dealing with the export of building materials for more than 14 years. Now our customers are all over the world (40.00% South America, 20.00% Eastern Europe, 20.00% Western Europe, 10.00% Southeast Asia, 5.00% Eastern Asia, 5.00% Mid East).