Our company Chongqing Joywell Trade Co., Ltd. is a foreign trade company. With its 14 years’ experience, now our main products are building materials and medical equipment. Of all the building materials (construction materials ), plastic fiber(synthetic fiber ) and steel fiber are the two types of fibers used for construction. Plastic fiber is also called, synthetic fiber, concrete fiber, engineering fiber or construction fiber. It includes PP ( polypropylene ) fiber of all types, such as monofilament, mesh, twisted bundle and curved, PAN ( polyacrylonitrile ) fiber,PVA ( polyvinyl alcohol ) fiber, PET ( polyester ) fiber and glass fiber. These fibers are used to fill in the cement concrete, asphalt concrete or mortar to improve reinforcement of concrete. Nowadays, these fibers are necessary and widely used in construction and engineering projects.
PP monofilament fiber introduction:
Polypropylene monofilament fiber, also called PP monofilament fiber, is a kind of synthetic fiber which is made through a special process. PP fiber is the special fiber for concrete and mortar because it can help concrete and mortar prevent crack being formed due to shrink and change of temperature. Thus PP monofilament fiber can prolong the lifetime of concrete and mortar by increasing the crack-resistance; seepage-resistance; impact-resistance.
Modulus of Elasticity
Elongation at Break
Function of PP Fiber :
PP fiber, as the filling material of concrete, has the properties of good dispersibility, resistance to acid and alkali. The main functions are:
1. crack resistance;
2. Increase the seepage resistance of concrete;
3. Increase the freezing & thawing resistance of concrete;
4. Increase the impact resistance of concrete;
5. Increase the durability resistance of cncrete;
6. Increase the fire resistance of concrete.
Different length of PP fiber:
1. Mixing amount: 0.6-1.8kg/cm³ for concrete, 0.9-1.2kg/cm³ for mortar.
2. Stirring requirement: It is no need to change the proportion of cement, sand and aggregate. Put the sand, aggregate and fiber into the blender and start to stir for 30 seconds around. Then put cement and water into the blender and continue to stir for 30 seconds around in order to make the fibers mixed fully. If the fiber has not been evenly dispersed into monofilament, the time for stirring can be prolonged properly.
Highway, Runway,Bridge, Dam, Tunnel, Road, House, Swimming pool, Port, Engineering building, Side slope and so on.
Other types of PP Fiber:
Chongqing Joywell Trade Co., Ltd always uphold the value of Integrity first, Customer first since it is established in 1999. We not only provide our customers with good products but also best service. That's why we are choosed by our customers.
We are dealing with the export of building materials for more than 14 years. Now our customers are all over the world (40.00% South America, 20.00% Eastern Europe, 20.00% Western Europe, 10.00% Southeast Asia, 5.00% Eastern Asia, 5.00% Mid East).
PP Monofilament Fiber Package:
1kg/pe bag, 20kg/plastic woven bag,1x20GP can 12500kgs.